Sliding scale available if you are an individual in financial distress.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network LCSW provider with a NYS R#? (Liz Carl is NOT an in-network provider.)
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session (usually called the customary and reasonable rate) and the percentage insurance pays.
- Liz Carl’s office zip code is: Rockland County 10956
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Insurance will ask about Procedure Codes. Find out which codes are covered.
- Initial consult- 90834
- Individual 45-50 minute session – 90834
- 60 minute session – 90837
- Group – 90853
- I am a Medicare and Medicaid Provider.
Cash, checks and credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the treatment as booked. If I can find a make-up time for you in my work week, an exception can be made.
Questions? Please contact me at 917-972-8260 by phone or text, or by email at email@example.com