Liz Carl Therapy treatment specializations include:
- Depression and anxiety
- Panic attacks and phobia
- Sexual and relationship problems
- Medical and health concerns
- Grief and loss
- Work and career issues
- Stress management, relaxation
- Anger release and anger management
- ACOA, CODA
- Pregnancy, parenting, marriage and family issues
- Infertility and adoption
- Conflict resolution
- Body psychotherapy including psychosomatic illnesses
- Trauma/abuse treatment – Core Energetics, CCTP training and EMDR
- Women’s issues
Liz can hold treatment sessions in either English or Polish.
Elizabeth S. Carl is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), a retired Credentialed Alcoholism
and Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC- Counselor Emeritus in good standing), and a Certified
Core Energetics Therapist (CCET. Her training includes (CCTP) – Clinical Trauma Professional,
EMDR and Reiki. She has also been trained in EMM couples therapy. Her private practice is in
Rockland County, New York.
An alumna of the New York University School of Social Work, Liz began her career working in alcoholism and substance abuse outpatient treatment programs. She has had a private practice since 1988. Liz’s methods combine traditional cognitive behavioral talk therapy, along with other
effective modalities including, Core Energetic Body Psychotherapy, life coaching and mentoring. She works with a broad spectrum of clients, from business professionals, members of the medical community, homemakers and people in the arts. She works with individuals and groups.
Liz is a Senior Faculty member of the Institute of Core Energetics and teaches in the U.S., the Netherlands, Canada, Britain and Mexico. She is presently Co-Director of the newly formed Polish Institute of Core Energetics. Liz is a LCSW Supervisor and approved Core Energetics Supervisor.
For 25 years, she has been affiliated with Volunteer Counseling Services of New City, NY as a
teacher and volunteer supervisor.
- NY State Licensed Clinical Social Worker with #R038096-1
- NY State Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor #3817 retired
- NPI #11949024/8
- Certified Core Energetics Body Psychotherapist
- Approved Core Energetics Supervisor
- Certified Exceptional Marriage Mentor
- Member of NASW and the International Association of Core Energetics (IACE)